Address : Passue Gojal
GB Safari ranking: 3-Star
Passu Cons hotel is a private traditional accommodation situated in the beautiful Passu village of Gojal valley, Gilgit-Baltistan.
Views from the Hotel
• Breathtaking view of high peaks Tupopdan, 6,106 meters (20,033 ft), famously known as Passu Cones.
• Famous high peaks Passu Sar and Shishpare Sar, Vadagar and Batura.
• Passu Glacier.
• Khunjerav River.
• The gushing Batura Glacier with its soothing breeze.
• Apple, cherry, apricot and mulberry gardens of Passu.
Nearby Things to Do
A wide range of activities is offered from dawn to dusk.
• Breathtaking view of high peaks Tupopdan, 6,106 meters (20,033 ft), famously known as Passu Cones, Passu Sar, Shishpare Sar and Batura.
• Minutes walk to Passu Glacier.
• Minutes walk to Khunjerav River.
• Walking distance to Passu Suspension Bridge
• Steps away to enjoy the gushing water of Batura Glacier with its soothing breeze.
• Close to the amazing apple, cherry, apricot and mulberry gardens of Passu.
• Miles of biking/walking paths.
• Natural area for kids to play outdoor
Famous places nearby
• 5 minutes drive to Batura Glacier natural blue lake
• 10 minutes drive to Borith Lake
• 10 minutes drive to Hussaini Suspension Bridge
• 15 minutes drive to Attabad Gojal Lake
• Camp fire
• Local music/dance
• Free self-parking