Address : Passu Gojal
Best of room
GB Safari ranking: 4-Star
Passu Ambassador Hotel hotel is situated in Passu village of the magnificent Gojal Valley of Gilgit-Baltistan.
Views from the Hotel
• Breathtaking view of high peaks Tupopdan, 6,106 meters (20,033 ft), famously known as Passu Cones.
• Famous high peaks Passu Sar and Shishpare Sar, Vadagar and Batura.
• Passu Glacier.
• Khunjerav River.
• The gushing Batura Glacier with its soothing breeze.
• Apple, cherry, apricot and mulberry gardens of Passu.
Nearby Things to Do
A wide range of activities is offered from dawn to dusk.
• Breathtaking view of high peaks Tupopdan, 6,106 meters (20,033 ft), famously known as Passu Cones, Passu Sar, Shishpare Sar and Batura.
• Minutes walk to Passu Glacier.
• Minutes walk to Khunjerav River.
• Walking distance to Passu Suspension Bridge
• Steps away to enjoy the gushing water of Batura Glacier with its soothing breeze.
• Close to the amazing apple, cherry, apricot and mulberry gardens of Passu.
• Miles of biking/walking paths.
• Natural area for kids to play outdoor
Famous places nearby
• 5 minutes drive to Batura Glacier natural blue lake
• 10 minutes drive to Borith Lake
• 10 minutes drive to Hussaini Suspension Bridge
• 15 minutes drive to Attabad Gojal Lake
Where to Eat
• Dining-Enjoy the taste of fine dine at the high mountains.
Special events and seasonal activities for exclusive to resort guests, are always taking place throughout the cool four seasons of Gilgit-Baltistan: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
• Camp fire
• Local music/dance
• Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
• Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
• Free self-parking
• Premium TV channels
• Premium bedding
• Furnished balcony
• Ceiling fan
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
• Accessible bathroom
• In-room accessibility