Address : Sost Gojal
GB Safari ranking: 4-Star
Hunza Mountain hotel is located in Pak-China border town Sost in Gojal valley, Gilgit-Baltistan.
Views from the Hotel
• Magnificent view of Sost town
• View of the Sost village beautifully surrounded with high mountains.
• A stunning view of Khujabad, a small lush green village on the opposite bank of the Khunjerav River.
Nearby Things to Do
A wide range of activities is offered from dawn to dusk.
• A visit to Silk Route Dry Port
• Visit to Hussainabad village, a beautiful village and one-spot to view Sost Town, Sost village, Khudabad, Gircha and other series of villages.
• A walk to a handmade water tunnel.
• Walking distance to Khudabad village
• Minutes’ walk to Khunjerav River.
• Miles of biking/walking paths.
• Natural area for kids to play outdoor
Famous places nearby
• 3 minutes’ drive to Silk Route Dry Port
• 3 hours driver to Khunjerav Top (Pak-China border)
• Gateway to Chipurson valley (Pak-Afghan border)
• Gateway to Misgar
• Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
• Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
• Premium TV channels
• Premium bedding
• Furnished balcony
• Air conditioning
• Ceiling fan
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
• Accessible bathroom
• In-room accessibility