Address : Gulmit Gojal
GB Safari ranking: 3-Star
Gulmit Continental Hotel is located on the bank of Khunjerav River and Karakoram Highway in Gulmit village of Gojal valley, Gilgit-Baltistan.
Views from the Hotel
• Magnificent view of Shatuber peak 5810 meters (19061.68ft).
• View of Ondra Fort (over 9000 years old)
• view of high peaks Tupopdan, 6,106 meters (20,033 ft), famously known as Passu Cones.
• Khunjerav River.
• Gulmit, Ghulkin, Hussaini and Passu Cons in one view.
Nearby Things to Do
A wide range of activities is offered from dawn to dusk.
• Shatuber (Gulmit Tower)
• Ondra fort (over 9000 years old)
• Minutes’ walk to Khunjerav River.
• A walk to Gulmit handicraft house (run by a team of local women)
• A visit to Bulbulik Heritage Center, a local music school.
• Walking distance to Gulmit Suspension Bridge
• Minutes’ walk to Gulmit-Shishket bridge.
• Miles of biking/walking paths.
• Natural area for kids to play outdoor
Famous places nearby
• 5 minutes’ drive to Attabad/Gojal Lake
• 10 minutes’ drive to Ondra fort
• 10 minutes’ drive to Hussaini Suspension Bridge
• 15 minutes’ drive to Borith Lake
Where to Eat
Dining-Enjoy the taste of fine dine at the high mountains.
• Located in the front side of the hotel building and outdoor with stunning scenic view of Gulmit, Ghulkin, Hussaini villages and Passu Cons.
• The Chef prepares verity of dishes with a mixture of local, Pakistani and international touch.
• Famous restaurants for local food on walking distance.
• Close to common Pakistani cuisines.
• Minutes away from local dry-fruit stores.
Autumn and Winter.
• Camp fire
• Local music/dance
• River side walk